For unregistered users:
Search for Jobs
For registered users:
Login to the Site
External Agency Login
If you have any problem applying for positions please mail DRC on: email@example.com
- Call on all the assigned customers and ensure that Pepsi brands are effectively merchandised in all selling areas.
Providing Service to all the Accounts as per the Schedule
- Provide service to the assigned accounts
- Establish and maintain good customer relations
- Ensure safe vehicle operation (if applicable)
- Perform the standard call process during all the store visits
- Maintain records including route cards, rt. book, etc.
- Handle all the customer requests in a professional manner
- Follow up on all the customer requests to assist the customer representatives
- Follow-up and execute all the promotions communicated for the key accounts
Merchandising in line with Pepsi Standards
- Manage stock levels to ensure continuous availability
- Execute the merchandising standards established for the market/accounts
- Fill and rotate all the shelves, displays and equipment’s in line with Pepsi standards
- Properly price the products
- Utilize appropriate point of purchase materials
Tracking and Measuring Performance
- Record the accurate measures of performance
- Participate in the problem solving meetings
- Perform CDA Compliance audits and Price Surveys
Experience, Skills and Education
- High school diploma
- UAE Driving License is a must
- 2 to 3 years FMCG experience in a similar position
- Manual Dexterity
- High integrity
- Sales and customer service
- Service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Planning, organizing and time management
- Active listening
Operate and basically maintain all production line machineries, in a good mechanical, hygiene and safety standards
Being Responsible for Production Line Machineries
• Start up and shutdown all production line machineries as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Perform the basic maintenance for the machines.
• Follow all the safety measures of the machine during the operation and the maintenance.
• Keep the machine in the area around it clean and tidy.
• Keep record of raw material consumption, job requirement, breakdowns and raw material specifications.
• Assure the quality integrity of product and appearance.
• Assure proper coding.
Experience - Diploma or high school Experience on filling and packaging machine in beverage industry not less than one year.
Operate and Assist packaging production machineries
Being Responsible for operating packaging production machineries and inspecting NRB bottles
· Start up and shutdown of packaging machineries as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
· Assist/relieve Machine Operators.
· Inspect NRB line bottles
· Follow all the safety measures of the machine during the operation and the maintenance.
· Assure the cleaning of all the plant Equipments and surroundings
· Responsible for requisition & receiving of raw materials
· Responsible for weekly/monthly reconciliation of raw materials
· Assure appearance & proper coding of product.
Experience - Diploma or high school Experience in production machine not less than one year
Last Updated: 20 August 2017
Best viewed in Internet Explorer