Be responsible for sales trucks (vending, pre-sell and sales) in Dubai or Sharjah and is involved in the actual/physical counting during loading, re-loading and sales returns to issue the original pass through the gates
• Similar previous experience. Ability to work under physical workload.
• Strong attention to detail. Trunk Strength.
• Basic Mathematics
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Check the sales volume in the trucks in line with the gate pass signed by CICO before the trucks go to the market
• Count the actual number of the cases one by one, use the count sheet to verify the actual load
• Check the actual volume versus original gate pass during the reload when the truck returns from the market
• After CICO’s check at the yard, if the number is not correct, recount it again with the CICO
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the senior gate auditors and other supervisory personnel
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School or Diploma
• Maximum 35 years old