Managing all the web development and system integration activities. Performing any web development or mobile application development including Fiori applications. Handling various system integration activities using SAP PI/PO, web services, etc. Responsible on administration of various 3rd party applications in our IT landscape.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in developing SAPUI5/Fiori applications
- 4+ years of SAP development experience working in different SAP functional areas.
- Good understanding of FIORI concept, system architecture, FIORI Launch pad configuration and app integration.
- Implement standard Fiori applications (transactional, factsheet and analytical) and enhance standard applications using enhancement framework.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and deployment of application on SCP is plus. Experience in ABAP Development would be a plus.
- Have worked on open source technologies like PHP, nodejs, reactjs, Mysql, etc.
- In Backend – good knowledge of building APIs.
- Good experience in managing SAP PI/PO for integration between SAP and 3rd party applications.
- Extensive experience in HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, JSON, XML, AJAX, and MVC Development framework
- Experience in OData Service consumption on UI using GET, PUT, and POST methods.
- Java, J2EE and associated components (JSP, Servlets)
- Web Services (SOA, RESTful, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XQuery)
- Weblogic and such application/web server experience
- Mobile Application Development experience for native Android and iOS operating systems. The candidate must have hands-on experience in developing programs for mobile devices.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Must be Team Work oriented.
- Must be customer focused, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings, and possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology, principles, theories, concepts and techniques; and leadership skills including planning, scheduling, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, HR, Marketing and Information Services to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of new processes, as well as effectively identify, analyze and resolve highly complex technical issues.
- Develop and maintain SAP design and technical specification documents; assist in defining and documenting SAP Best Practices.